The VIS Pro 1000 delivers a blistering 1000 lumens in a super compact, lightweight body reinventing the power capabilities of the compact, self-contained bike light. Thoughtfully designed for daily commuters with bright amber safety side lighting, an innovative one-touch high-med toggle, and fast charge technology; the VIS Pro 1000 is simply the lightest, brightest, most compact commuter light ever designed.
• 1000 Lumen output certified to the FL-1 Standard
• Waterproof to 1 meter for all conditions reliability.
• Custom engineered reflector optimizes the light to provide a smooth, even beam pattern that focuses the light exactly where you need it.
• Beam pattern was engineered to maximize riders’ depth perception using optics that eliminates the snowball effect with a clean transition across the beam.
• Amber Side lighting for a full 180 degrees of visibility
• Now with Daytime Pulse mode for extra safety and Lock Out Mode for traveling.
• Innovative toggle mode switches between high and medium to quickly dim light when full power isn't necessary
• Designed to be mounted on your handlebar or helmet (Tool-free system)
• Ultralight Aluminum body with integrated heat sink fins
• MicroUSB Rechargeable (Fully charges in 2.5 hours with 2A Adapter)
• Low battery warning and auto shut-off to prevent damage
• Multiple power settings.
o High 1:30 / 1000
o Med 3:00 / 500
o Low 6:00 / 250
o SafePulse 12:00 / 500
• System weight: 121 grams
• Designed and Assembled in California.
• Backed by Light & Motion’s 2 Year Warranty and Enhanced Experience Guarantee
Trust our 14 years of experience in the bicycle insurance industry. Our comprehensive, customisable, and competitively priced coverage includes easy online quotes, fast claims handling, and expert customer service.
We offer 10 days free cover with all new bikes purchased, provided by our insurance partner VeloLife. You will be covered for the first 10 days of ownership against theft and accidental damage, so you can purchase with confidence.
Give yourself the comfort of no obligation free insurance, make sure you have peace of mind from the moment you leave the store. If anything happens to the bike in the first 10 days of ownership, know you are covered!