We operate a flexible booking service so you are not without your bike for longer than necessary. Spring and Summer can be particularly busy and we advise that you plan your routine servicing in advance & don’t wait until the day before your event or holiday! We are always on hand to help out with emergency repairs where possible.
- Our experienced team puts care and attention into the service needs of each individual bike.
- Wheel building is a special skill in our shop, ask for advice or a quote anytime.
- Custom builds are a specialty of ours, from consultation to build – we also offer frame and groupset upgrades to keep you getting the most out of your bike.
- Suspension tuning and interim services are carried out in store. For full servicing and warranty we only use the relevant official U.K. service centres.
- If you are not sure about the viability of repairing a neglected or older bike please bring it in store so we can give you an honest assessment, all our quotes are free.
- Turn-around for repairs varies largely dependent on season and demand, and usually same day for punctures.
- All brand new bikes get a first free safety service to ensure they are bedded in and running just as they should. This is carried out normally just after the bike is 6 weeks old.
- We stock and can fit a whole range of accessories to either new bikes or ones you bring in for service; racks, mudguards, new bar tape, pedals, etc.
Mountain Mania Cycles workshops are staffed by highly experienced and qualified Cytech-trained mechanics. Our mechanics have many years of experience working on all types of bike between them. We offer full servicing and repair facilities, with knowledge and experience that just can’t be downloaded from the internet. We work quickly and fairly, making sure that you’re charged for what you need and nothing more – and you’ll also get good advice and tips on looking after your bike so that you benefit from the work we put into your individual bike to keep it that way.
For a more planned approach to your routine servicing, you can also take it as an opportunity to upgrade key components around either a performance or bike fit, speak to Mountain Mania anytime for best the advice.